Thursday 27 September 2012

Day Twenty5 - B!tch Please... That Is NOT cheesecake.

Allow me to make someting perfectly clear.
  • Tofu is TOFU, not meat.
  • Carob is CAROB, not chocolate.
  • Decaf is DECAF, not coffee.
  • Dry humping is... well, you get the gist.....
  • PROTEIN CHEESECAKE IS NOT CHEESECAKE.
By any means, in fact it should be illegal to even have the word cheesecake in something that is indeed not that. WTF?! Look, if I'm being honest, it was probably more the journey my imaginative tastebuds took me on rather than the actual faux cheesecake itself. Boy what a disappointment though. I also know its faux cheesecake after tasting it as I wouldn't be concerned if I got home and it was missing from the fridge. Whereas with real cheesecake that plate would be on lock down and the fool who dared touch it would definitly loose a digit or two.

At Day 25 we are now sitting on 44% of the way there. Holy hell. When did this happen? More so, this weekend will mark 1 month since we sacked the veggie man and started winking back at the butcher. Top effort, time to pat myself on the back again.. Woop woop.

Day 24 Stats
Sessions: Bootcamp
Plumbing Status: relief at last!!!!! Far out, you sure learn to appreciate the simple things in life on this challenge hey?!?!

Menu 

Breakfast:
Rise and shine breaky shake
 
Morning Tea:
Protein shake
 
Lunch:
Salmon Sashimi
 
Afternoon tea:
Yogurt
 
Dinner:
Kanga Bangas... out of sugar free tomato sauce. I wont lie, I went to use the normal stuff. It would have technically been a cheat if I had. Luckily due to all the fad diets our household has been rocking over the last few months there was none in the house anyway. Brilliant.
 
Dessert:
As you can see above, I had PRETEND slushie shyte that some genius called cheesecake. Think I'm safer with yogurt and protein to be honest.
 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment