Thursday 27 September 2012

Day Twenty4- En route to Crazy Town

Someone was handing out a bag of crazy pills this week and majority of the 8 week challengers were so hungry we all took a bite. Don't get me wrong, we all do it, goes with the territory of being obsessive.
We've hit the stage now, well, I believe anyway, that we will try anything, for that extra cm, kg loss and if we don't get it we are not satisfied. Even when we do get it we still think hmph... could've been more!!! Why are we never happy with our results? I know personally, I have to kick myself occasional when I become dishearted or feel suprised that I didn't loose the hoped for 10kg overnight. So as result of a scale napping I too have decided to stop with the scale obsession.


It got a little crazy, to the point doing a wee was a 'punching air moment'.... surely that's 100grams??? And number two's? Crickey, that's gotta be a dress size for sure! So side by side (no I am NOT a Collingwood supporter) with my mate who was robbed of her scales I will get off mine too. I'm not too phased by the measuring tape, probably just the lazy side coming out and with all that measuring that's gotta be, what, at least 1 minute away from a reflective object checking my guns are still there. Here's a great article by inspirational fitness guru Craig Harper on Scale Soldiers.



I had previously written something completely different in this blog, changed my mind though, as us women enjoy doing. But one key part that I want to keep but due to my fried brain can't segway properly. So I'll just come out with it. It's a mention of a friend who celebrated a milestone. 10 years in remission on Saturday. What. A. Legend. You know who you are. Keep motivating and inspiring people, keep getting stronger,  keep kicking ass!!!! Rockstar.


Day 23 Stats
Sessions: Morning Run and Ashy Session
Plumbing Status: this is heading to serious town. Been a very windy day though if you can pick up what I'm putting down!

Menu 

Breakfast:
Rise and shine breaky shake
 
Morning Tea:
Protein shake
 
Lunch:
Salmon Quiches.... YUK!!! Someone told me these were fantastic. WRONG, they were little balls of sh!t. I made 12 and have eaten 4 and wont touch the other 8 even if it means starving. The reason they weren't as delicious as the people who told me they were so good though..... DIFFERENT QUICHE RECIPE!!!!
 
Afternoon tea:
Yogurt
 
Dinner:
Steak with veggies, sweet baby jesus, it was soooo good. I ate the veggies raw though as I couldn't wait for them to go in the steamer. Bloody amazing folks.
 
Dessert:
Yogurt and protein powder



No comments:

Post a Comment