Wednesday 19 September 2012

Day Seventeen- Mirror Mirror on the wall

Queen Smugness should be my name to match the grin smeared across my face. We are officially over 30% of the way complete. What encourages all the patting on the back is someone in the office on day three (sorry, I'm sure you will read this at some stage) and another person at bootcamp in week 2. Suckers. Looking back it's amazing what a grumpy biatch I felt like (was) and how my temper was as short as Tiny Tim yet how on top of the world I feel again.


Now, question, and be honest?!!? Is it just me or are others mesmerized by their own reflection at the moment? Looking for the change, any change... muffin top reduction, tighter bootay, any sign of that promised 6 pack? I must admit, if someone was to observe my behaviour I would win the vain award at the moment. Flexing my arm muscles in anything that resembles a reflection... car, window, puddle, toaster... It's an exciting time when a new rig is on the way and well if you don't constantly look out for it, you may very well miss it all together.
Also on another note, last night I attempted an assisted meditation, supposedly assists with weightloss. Yes, you are correct, I will believe/try anything. Started off with laughter, ended with laughter. I'm TRYING to get into it but folks I SUCK at meditation and cannot take some muppet seriously who is hummmmmmming at me to relax, relax, relax. I attempted another guided meditation before bed and I think I was asleep about 10 seconds in when the man was still trying to explain not to be driving a car or bus or something while doing it. I was out cold. 


Day 16 Stats

Sessions: Run and Ashy session.
Mood status: Feeling good, oh so good
Craving: coke zero, only because I can't have one though
Plumbing Status: Houston, we have a problem.
Menu 

Breakfast:
Rise and shine breaky shake... new habit...eek

Morning Tea:
Protein Shake
Lunch:
beef slab... thin, dry, tasteless AKA shyte!

Afternoon shnacky shnack:
salmon roll ups

Dinner:
Lean chicken sausages

Dessert:
am thinking of writing a book... 101 ways to make protein taste better. Scoop of protein, tiny bit of water in the freezer for 30 mins... mmmmmmm


 


No comments:

Post a Comment