Monday 3 September 2012

Day One- Wherefore art thou six pack?

Woke up this morning still feeling pregnant with The Dumpling Kings baby after my death row dinner. I didn't count exactly how many dumplings I ate but 20,000 would be a fair estimate. Oh and don't forget the Corona's to match.


I'm yet to take those dreaded before photos... one more day of believing that I will look like Miranda Kerr isn't going to hurt anyone. Reality is going to be a bitch.


STRATEGY TIP FOR THE DAY:In the midst of rockin' a carb hangover this morning, it was brought to my attention that stress makes you gain weight!! I have now given myself permission to pop a cap in the ass of anyone who gives me the shytes over the next 8 weeks. Shots likely to be fired from Day 3 onwards.



Today's Menu:

Breakfast:
Protein Shake and my science lab of supplements everything from Krill Oil to capsules to keep the plumbing in order (but that's an entire entry on its own).

Morning Tea:
Protein Shake

Lunch:
Chicken with enough chilli to burn a hole in the ozone layer.
Black coffee and laugh fest with the wonderful Mr Furniss... just keeping those stress levels down.

Dinner:
Steak.

Dessert:
Greek Yogurt and Protein Powder. In an unfortunate error of both panic buying and alzheimers I now have 2.5kg of Greek Yogurt in the house.


Sessions: OBC + Netball
Mood status: 9
Death Toll: 0 (will likely rise with lowering of mood status)
Craving: Nothing really
Plumbing Status: Positive

No comments:

Post a Comment