Tuesday 18 September 2012

Day Sixteen- A Complaint Letter

Just like my favourite blogger Babe Walker I have deemed it necessary to write a letter, an open letter.

Dear 8 Week Challenge,

I'm bored of you. I don't mean to be blunt but it's been over two weeks now and I'm still not seeing Miranda Kerr in the mirror. I know, I know, it's a process, a journey, bla bla bla. I've done it all, I've had chlorphyll in a shot glass, sucked down morning metamucil, gagged on turkey loaf and the list goes on. Where is this toned rig you keep talking about?!?

I've held up my side of the bargain, now it's your turn. Bikini season is around the corner, we're nearly 30% done and I'm starting to worry you're not going to hold up your end of the deal. I promised to eat lots of animals for 8 weeks and you promised to make me skinny, tanned, 21, filthy rich and find me an A grade boyfriend to entertain my male friends on our christmas holiday... or something like that anyway. Right? Do I have reason for concern?

You're not all bad though. The butcher and I are tight now. Although for some reason the fruit and vegie man wont even look at me. Jealousy perhaps?

Peace out.
Emma

Probable response:

Dear Emma,

Suck it up princess.

Regards,
8 Week Challenge

Day 15 Stats

Sessions: Bootcamp and netball.
Mood status: Pretty exhausted from the weekend and really not in the mood for taking anyones crap
Craving: a banana pancake
Plumbing Status: hmmm...maybe starting to back up a little
Menu 

Breakfast:
Rise and shine breaky shake... seriously addicted.
 
Morning Tea:
before I knew it, it was lunch so didn't have one

Lunch:
Chicken and cheese pocket. just the thought of it makes me feel ill. It was too rich. Looked deceptively amazing.

Dinner:
Schnitzel and mushrooms. WITH NOT EFFING VEGIES as I am a "muppet" and didn't read the plan. Can't wait for Wednesday now!


Dessert:
Raspberry Jelly. AFTER an attempt to make a protein pancake. Failed miserably! Looked like a snot drink. Vom.




No comments:

Post a Comment