Saturday 8 September 2012

Day Six- A Crystal Ball Has Arrived

I've seen into the future and folks, it DOES. NOT. LOOK. GOOD. My SOBER Saturday has consisted of talking about aching joints, struggles on digesting food and yep, you guessed it bowel movements. This feels like a contiki bus tour for people in their 80's and I want off BEFORE the BINGO! Gone are the days of hangovers, kissing toads and partying, welcome perms, dementia, scones and friends named Athol. FML!!!! (if I need to explain this abbreviation you should probably be on bus too)




This challenge has brought to the surface not only a volcanic sized pimple on the side of my face but also my true love of chocolate. I didn't realise what a close relationship we had until we broke up, and of all the break-ups I've been through, this one takes the cake.... mmmm, cake. I even admitted today that I would pass up sex for a chocolate bar at the moment(sorry if you're reading this mum, too much information?) not just any chocolate bar though...OK yes, that's a lie, ANY chocolate bar. Even that dirty reject shop crap that leaves a slimy film in your mouth that makes you feel like you have been drinking poison and licking Armorall off the dashboard.




Speaking of poison and my chlorophyl friends will understand.. What's with the ahhh colour palette? At both ends. Wrong, just wrong wrong wrong. And shame on you for not giving me the heads up.. that was one surprise I was not expecting.  



Day five stats

Sessions: rest day
Mood status: colleague drinking from my coffee cup sent mood to crazy town
Death Toll: VERY CLOSE TO A HIT!
Craving: real food
Plumbing Status:               <-- that just about sums it up. Thanks for that chlorophyll, yep thanks.

Menu
Breakfast:
Rise and Shine Breakie shake (FANTASTIC) and supplements

Morning Tea:
Protein Shake

Lunch:
Think I ate some off turkey.. Now I have bird flu or something...

Dinner:
Now, before you judge... things got a little crazy as I was trying to carb load with slim pasta for our 36km run in the morning but also struggling to find ANYTHING that i was remotely interested in eating... HERE GOES:
  • 4 mini chicken super duper lean dry as balls sausages
  • slim pasta with philli YUK
  • slim pasta with oyster sauce YUK
  • slim pasta with soy sauce YUK
  • F*&K the slim pasta
  • scrambled eggs with chives and garlic
Dessert:
Biggest bowl of protein yogurt and jelly you have EVER seen, EVER!



No comments:

Post a Comment