Friday 7 September 2012

Day Five - Dieting, the NEW extreme sport

Forget jumping out of a plane, jungle safari's, jetboating or eating my nanna's cooking. The eight week challenge is where it's at for extreme sports! Nerves before getting on the scales, adrenalin uploading pics, sweating from eating too much meat and don't forget the excitement rush when realising diet jelly is on the eating plan. PUNCHING AIR!!!


I also now understand why women LOVE to diet. Because they can talk about their feelings 24-7 without anyone questioning them. I feel weak, I feel mentally unstable, I just killed and buried a co-worker for drinking from my coffee mug, I feel happy that I have a new reason to be crazy and emotional. And this 8 week challenge takes crazy to extremes.

Here's a remix of a few fellow 8 week challengers:
  • laughing hysterically in a yoga class about feet
  • crying because you left your lunch at home
  • raging about kanga bangers
  • howling to Taylor Swift(to be fair that's probably because her music is sh!t)
  • ecstasy over diet jelly
  • depression over a urine test
Feel like a meth addict on a detox much?


I've also decided to change the way I record this info below and do it the day after it actually happens as my organisation skills suck at the moment and I never have food ready in time, get stuck at work and miss sessions etc etc. It's also not at all accurate to make the assumption when I publish the blog before 9 am that the death toll will remain at zero by the end of the day.
Here are the edits from yesterday:
 
Day 4 Stats:
 
Sessions: Morning Run + Ashy Session Power Walk
Mood status: 8 feel like it will be back on the rise shortly felt like it declined rapidly after eating a can of MyDog/meatloaf for lunch. Hit about 150% when eating jelly
Death Toll: subject to change
Craving: a coke zero chocolate, lunch that is not something my dog would eat, chocolate, chocolate, normal food
Plumbing Status: SUPRISINGLY and to the envy of my 8wc buddies ....Still good

Today's Menu
Breakfast:
Protein Shake and supplements

Morning Tea:
Protein Shake

Lunch:
Turkey Loaf- looks about as appetising as as a half sucked mung bean(which the entire house stinks of and makes me a little bit vommy when coming in the door)
 
Afternoon Tea:
Turkey .. gobble gobble
Dinner:
Salmon Steak... bring on some fish, nice break from meat.
Also threw in 20kg of japanese pasta, eggs and bacon as we are now carb loading for the 36km training run on the weekend.

Dessert:
Greek Yogurt and Protein Powder and will throw in some Jelly to the mix today

No comments:

Post a Comment