Monday 17 September 2012

Day Fifteen - Sex with Channing Tatum

I had about 2 minutes to get ready, adrenaline was high... it was time, I had waited for what felt like my entire life for this moment, the cheat meal. I was exhausted and could think of nothing worse than leaving the house, but the thought of eating my cheat meal out of a takeaway container would be like having sex with Channing Tatum... In an abattoir. Not. Gonna. Happen.


Showering without getting my face wet as to save the precious time it would take to reapply my make up, this Gladiator Apprentice was on a mission. I threw on my jeans and jacket equivalent of a moomoo, heart racing, and fled to see the King, the Dumpling King.



Just as I remember from all those many 14 days ago where I consumed my deathrow dinner of 250,000 little dumplings of joy, I knew, it was time for round two.. I made my way through yet another dumpling eating competition with myself as the only contest and I OWNED that competition, you guessed it, 'like a boss.' From satay chicken to deep fried ice-cream, this was no feast for the faint hearted.



As I rolled into bed, just me and my food baby I fell asleep, content in knowing that one more dumpling would have perforated my stomach. Like in all things I strived for 110% and gave it my all. So no, the Gladiator Apprentice did not blog yesterday as I needed two hands to feast with. Thank god with all that eating I didn't get heartburn, I hear there is a quick-eze shortage.

Day 13 Stats

Sessions: 25km run, 4.21 EXACTLY bike ride
Mood status: A little stressed due to work event the following day...trying to stay zen for weightloss purposes
Craving: red red wiiiiinne
Plumbing Status: all good

Menu 

Breakfast:
Rise and shine breaky shake+ rye toast with avocado (few carbs for the long run)

 
Morning Tea:
Protein shake 

Lunch:
left over viet chicken from night before

Dinner:
Steak

Dessert:
Raspberry Jelly

Day 14 Stats

Sessions: 4.21km bike ride at Ride4Epilepsy
Mood status: Stressed, excited, calm, exhausted
Craving: a nice big glass of bubbles
Plumbing Status: all good

Menu 

Breakfast:
Protein Shake at 2:45am!!!!

Morning Tea:
Protein shake 

Lunch:
Boiled eggs


Dinner: BUCKLE UP
2 champagnes
5 dumplings
satay chicken
noodles
satay beef
shredded eggplant (my absolute favourite dish in the world)
rice
deep fried ice-cream

mmmmmm food baby!!!!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment