Tuesday 11 September 2012

Day Nine - Fist Pumping With Michael Jordan

After finding an 'out of stock' protein powder today I was overcome with jubilation. Happiness during the eight week challenge is about as rare as a Big Brother contestant that isn't a total knob. It inspired me to share with you some fist pumping moments of the challenge thus far. And again, for those of you who should be on the BINGO bus, a definition... 

Fist Pumping moment: an arm motion made during intense moments of  euphoria, defined by the outward thrusting of the fist and flexing in-between repetitions.

 Fist Pumping moments so far:
  • the moment when it was confirmed diet-jelly was on the list
  • getting an entire weeks grocery shopping done in under 5 minutes- meat department, egg aisle, salmon and yogurts just next door, done. My surname is spelt M-O-O-R-E for the guinness book of records.
  • carving up my first beef roast.. like a boss ;-P
  • breathing my cocky cage breath on people who frustrate me
  • Daily plumbing status
Gee, that's it really, well back to the storm cloud!



Heading deep into week two the symptoms are all starting to pass. Admittedly I still don't have a heap of energy. My jumping at netball was looking a little more Michael Bubblé than Michael Jordan and I'm still waiting for Cornelia Frances to storm into the gym, point directly at me and shout 'you are the weakest link, goodbye.' I'm also listening to Mariah Carey, what's more perverse is... I'm enjoying it. Must be the diet.


Day 8 Stats

Sessions: OBC + Netball
Mood status: Grumpy, grumpy, grumpy
Product find: took the advice of 'Gunny' and have purchased the egg whites. Stay tuned for feedback.
Craving: chocolate still. And thanks to a certain someone for sending pictures of chocolate bars through for about half an hour.
Plumbing Status: 5 stars baby

Menu 

Breakfast:
Protein Shake + supplement central

Morning Tea:
Protein Shake

Lunch:
Chicken

Afternoon Tea:
Roast Beef...Thanks for asking, yes I did cook it myself

Dinner:
Salmon Steak

Dessert:
Greek Yogurt, Protein Powder and jelly. 

No comments:

Post a Comment