Thursday 20 September 2012

Day Eighteen - Guns and Getting Fuglier

When I blogged on day two about "arms like Arnie," it was said with a grain of salt or should I say, grain of protein powder. Not quite cause for concern YET but doing my measurements this morning each one of my guns has increased 2 cms each. WTF? Not cool. If I was a guy I would be punching air, but I'm not and therefore am not. Unlike women, men always seem to be looking for those extra two cms!


Stay tuned for week 4 measurements, as if we again see an increase in arms there is going to be a strategy refocus and another open letter to the eight week challenge. I imagine it will go something along the lines of "it's not you, it's me, I think we should just be friends."

I also made mention in an earlier blog about this being the ugly diet. Well kiddies, there is a new addition. I have big fugly bruising all over my back from cupping. It looks like an angry farmer has been doing crop circles on me. The fact that I even noticed the weird circles is further proof I am spending too much time looking in the mirror. Clearly I'm covering all angles , again, always giving it 110%.


Day 17 Stats

Sessions: Bootcamp
Mood status: Firing on all cylinders in the morning but pretty buggered by the afternoon
Craving: a tim tam washed down with a glass of pinot noir
Plumbing Status: all back on track, didn't need to touch the evacuation tea either. phew.
Menu 

Breakfast:
Rise and shine breaky shake.
 
Morning Tea:
before I knew it, it was lunch so didn't have one
Day 15 Stats

Sessions: Bootcamp and netball.
Mood status: Pretty exhausted from the weekend and really not in the mood for taking anyones crap
Craving: a banana pancake
Plumbing Status: hmmm...maybe starting to back up a little
Menu 

Breakfast:
Rise and shine breaky shake... seriously addicted.
 
Morning Tea:
Protein shake
 
Lunch:
Chicken sangs
 
Afternoon tea:
salmon roll ups
 
Dinner:
A big bowl of disappointment. Chilli Con Carne.

Dessert:
Raspberry Jelly with yogurt in the freezer. Yes weird, but delish.

No comments:

Post a Comment