Monday 10 September 2012

Day Eight - Witchin' & Bitchin'

Week One is in the bag! I ate well, I trained hard and gave it 110%, on cloud 9. Turns out I was beating my chest like a proud gorilla too soon. My heart rate watch has grown an attitude overnight and apparently I need to step it up a notch. 15 hours of training last week... and that's an 'incomplete training week' according to Senior Sargent Polar?? Sorry, I didn't realise you wanted me to quit my job and run a daily marathon! So no, the grumps DON'T stop in week two because before 8am on a Monday morning, I had managed an argument with a WATCH!!!

What did however put a smile on my face this morning is the wheelin' and dealin' going on in the carpark after a bootcamp session. Performance enhancing drugs of a different kind- making Lance so proud. No, not steroids, illegal drugs, powder for your push ups or snorting for a six pack. 'Witch Tea' as one calls it, with the promise to get the plumbing moving. I proudly passed on the offer though, shining my smug grin.

Anyway, off to work for another week of eating animals, avoiding bakeries and trying to make use of my scrambled egg brain. Weigh in tomorrow too, which oddly enough I'm excited for. Let's just say there is either going to be a loss of weight or a loss of life-just putting it out there.

Day 7 Stats

Sessions: Rest Day
Mood status: flatline
Death Toll: all fine here
Craving: chocolate.. I don't know if I need to write this anymore, let's just take this as a given
Plumbing Status: False alarm yesterday people, all good here, no need to panic.

Menu 

Breakfast:
Rise and Shine Shake (YES I'm addicted) and supplements

Morning Tea:
Protein Shake

Lunch:
Ham

Dinner:
Surf and Turf absolute genius idea from an OBC recruit. cheers!

Dessert:
Greek Yogurt, Protein Powder and jelly. Think I need to take out shares in Greek Yogurt... I'm tearing through it!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment