Wednesday 26 September 2012

Day Twenty3 - Green Beans... Get. On. It.

You know when you break up with someone and think back about the relationship its always better than what it ACTUALLY was. You laughed alot, you were so happy, in fact... why did you even break up, everything was awesome, ideal, picture perfect?!?! WRONG, it was shyte, and they were and most likely still are a DOUCHEBAG!

Well, since breaking up with carbs, I'm starting to remember back to those good old days and recreate when a vegetable would light up my life, it made me happy, I was more driven, alive AND successful thanks to that little bundle of joy. What CRAP! Veggies were on my plate and I ate them because they are good for you. But now, far out, give me a green bean and my blood starts rushing.... mmmm beans.

Don't even get me started on coke zero, that's like a carnival in my mouth. Was it ALWAYS that tasty?

Day 22 Stats
So It's probably time for a shake up here. Probably time to ditch the mood status since my bitch switch has been turned off and I'm back to my normal self which is 99.9% happy times (with the exception of occasional crazy town). I'm not really craving anything except the permanent 3 c's craving... corona, chocolate and well, carbs.

Even though I'm working out most days, pretty much eating the same ol' crap day in day out. I still want to record it though, as it's like a training diary of what has gone in my mouth and will be good to reflect on.

Sessions: Bootcamp and netball WE FINALLY FREAKIN WON!!!
Mood status:
Craving: 
Plumbing Status: metamucil capsules are crap, that's all I'm saying.

Menu 

Breakfast:
Rise and shine breaky shake
 
Morning Tea:
Protein shake
 
Lunch:
Salmon sashimi
 
Afternoon tea:
nil
 
Dinner:
Salmon steak... yep didn't really think that through

No comments:

Post a Comment