Tuesday 2 October 2012

Cough Cough Day 26, 27, 28, 29 & 30.... OOPS!

Well Well Well... I think it's fair to say I dropped the bundle. Not just on the blogging front, but many things the past five days have become 2nd priority to pushups and watching Shaun Michallef YouTube videos. I'm currently living on a diet of eggs, defrosted 4 year old meat, weight watchers bacon and protein shakes as I haven't made it to the shops. I have no idea what's happening on the 8 week challenge plan and I'm 99% sure that my aforementioned diet is going to get old very quickly. Life is busy, if I find time to scratch my ass on a sunny Sunday afternoon without a laptop in my other hand, I'm punching air.



So to fill in the avid followers of the last 5 days. The noteworthy items include a cheat meal, half way point of the challenge and the addition of the dirty rotten combo.
Next on the agenda, throwing up the cheat meal. Hmmmm, just wait just wait. It was either due to car sickness, gastro, swine flu or perhaps ever so slight inebriation, can't quite work it out (that's my story...whatever). Such a fine example of my new found ways of not overendulging, well done I say old chap, well done! 

Just quietly, I totally get where the bulimia thing comes from, even though I was looking like a hungover coke whore Saturday morning, it was a skinny coke whore. All the enjoyment, without the calories. While I'm not condoning it, I get it. Must run that strategy by the bootcamp trainers...
Dear Sarge,
If I happen to vom up my cheat meal, can I go for seconds? 
Emma

Fair question, and don't judge... You've been there you filthy hipocrite. Probably just not stupid enough to publish it in a blog.

Shout out to my uni lecturer who gets to read this though! Bet none of your other students are so frank. Will shout outs get bonus marks? But really, all jokes aside. Pretty poor behaviour   and good to know the new rig is a two can Sam. Looks like my money saving plan has just kicked in too!


OK, serious now serious. We're over half way now!!!! 54% done, CAN YOU BELIEVE IT?!?! A few hurdles coming up though. In the next 4 weeks of challenge I need to move out of one house and into another, head interstate twice and run in a little event call the 42km Melbourne Marathon. JESUS! If I thought I was busy now then this storm is about to turn into a tornado!!


Ok so stats for the last 5 days. Let's just say I ate one of every animal, a dozen eggs, 13 tubs of yogurt and 25kg of protein powder. I've religiously stuck to the plan and have full intentions of kicking ass right way through the next 4 weeks. Bring it on!





No comments:

Post a Comment